L2 Diversify Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 Diversify Server

L2 Diversify Server Website Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Will Be Re-Opening- We were down for Major Updates- New Machine- New Server Pack- Todays Date is: March 10, 2010- Welcome to our Server

Server need's some upgrades...

Go down 
+3
Bodom
=Pandak=
Next
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Next

Next

Server need's some upgrades... Empty
PostSubject: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 am

Hello everyone...

You also thing the server need's something?. I think!

I think the server need a better community or just a more active community.
[i]After that, i still think there's missing something?
medals? We all know that its a "High rate server" so why is it so hard to get medals?, I think every mob/monster should drop "Medals" and of cause a different quantity/amount, I know that the rate just got increased, but its not good enough??.

Guys! please note in this topic what you think about what i noted...

><( Cya all online )><
Next
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2diversify.us
=Pandak=
Admin
=Pandak=

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:44 pm

I understand what your saying, but the medals drop 1 per kill in the high leveling zone area, im going to make mobs drop in that area atlead 2-3 medals per kill maybe one it all depends. Second in the Leveling zones i have plus the pvp area im going to make it have drops of 1 medal only while your leveling up. THIS will help the medal problem. As for money 15 mill a kill is not bad i mean 1 hour of farming and you have like 4 billion okay. But like i said the Low leveling area will now have after the update im going to do (NO DOWNTIME) it will have all mobs droping at least 1 Medal and Money, Maybe more and also the High Leveling Area will drop medals 1-3 at a time and Adena (20 Mill Highest) along with i think i will make some NOT ALL mobs drop a Fragment, but it will be rare.

So if you like what this is tell me and ill go ahead and make the changes, Thanks for suggestions and come on guies VOTE and tell people about the server. Post on fourms and many places. In the last 3 days we only have has 5 new players. SO LETS GET A COMMUNITY and lets get some people playing on what will be a great server. If we get people i will add a low rate and maybe if needed a Mid Rate server, so the more people the better we will be.

If anyone has any questions please send me a PM or ask me ingame. Once again VOTE and POST OUR SITE/SERVER EVERYWHERE YOU THINK WILL GET L2 PLAYERS

Thanks,
=Pandak=
Back to top Go down
Next

Next

PostSubject: okay..   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 am

okay, its sound like a good idea. Maybe you should make a "framing area" for special farming, but your idea sound great, sojust go do it, i think it will become nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bodom

Bodom

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:56 pm

I agree, this is a HIGH rate server, people come here and see they have to farm a lot to gain some nice gear and they leave, people want fun stuff in a high rate servers, they want wyverns for sale, they want masks and accessories cheap

people will not farm for 3 days to buy masks and stuff like that

and the medals drop are too low for a fun high rate

this server can be a fun one, we're here to help Very Happy

I suggest that pandak puts some fun stuff in gm shop, like pets, and masks and stuff like that for cheap adena
Back to top Go down
Next

Next

PostSubject: ye?   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:10 am

Nice idéa Bodom... It could be very nice!
Back to top Go down
KKhoer

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:43 pm

ok, I'm thinking about addind caradine's letter in the GM-shop because doing A quest on a high rate is not very attractive afro king
Back to top Go down
Next

Next

PostSubject: ye!   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:34 am

ye, thats sound like a good idea!...
Back to top Go down
Cancer
GM- Fourm Moderator
GM- Fourm Moderator
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:33 am

We are thinking about it...
Keep expressing your ideas with us Wink

Regards,
Cancer
Back to top Go down
KKhoer

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:48 am

HI im back again^^

another suggestion is upgrading mana pots it restores 100 mp each for now..on a high rate this should be at least 250 mp each:)

ty for listening santa
Back to top Go down
ells

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:29 pm

cmon Very Happy gys make some events and if you wann a lot of votes i know 1 good idea trust me Very Happy but first HI TO ALL XD...
Back to top Go down
ells

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:35 pm

ahh i log now in game............and i saw buffer....i think that buffer sux!!!....cmon fix it make normal buffer.....i dont wann make my self buffers bcs it high rate server......and fix some time duration of some buffs
Back to top Go down
Cancer
GM- Fourm Moderator
GM- Fourm Moderator
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Welcome ells,enjoy your stay with us.
We are hardly working to make server better.Have a little patient.

Regards,
Cancer
Back to top Go down
ells

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:56 am

ty man....but you didnt fix buffer agin=( summon buffs=2 min,dwarf buffs=5 min ajajaj =( dane of bersk=1 min like song of windstorm................ bounce
Back to top Go down
dqipb

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:18 am

ye we know ells:P

they are working on it..that is what they say, so i trust them I love you
Back to top Go down
dqipb

PostSubject: PKwatchman   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:58 am

what about the pkwatchman in MOS? they kill u when ur flagged and actually why they stand there? its pvp server.. silent
Back to top Go down
Cancer
GM- Fourm Moderator
GM- Fourm Moderator
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:10 am

Quote :
what about the pkwatchman in MOS? they kill u when ur flagged and actually why they stand there? its pvp server.. silent

DELETED
Back to top Go down
dqipb

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:21 am

thx, ok another suggestion is, i saw nephlim lord (D shield) grade it up make nice shield of it because i saw it was 10k medals:) sunny
Back to top Go down
Cancer
GM- Fourm Moderator
GM- Fourm Moderator
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:50 am

We will NOT change the price of this shield.

Regards,
Cancer
Back to top Go down
dqipb

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:57 am

I dont mean that lol:P

i mean increase the stats of that shield and make an epic shield from it. U have like al the epic weapons but non epis shield..

regards dqipb Razz
Back to top Go down
Emporas

Emporas

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Bodom wrote:
I agree, this is a HIGH rate server, people come here and see they have to farm a lot to gain some nice gear and they leave, people want fun stuff in a high rate servers, they want wyverns for sale, they want masks and accessories cheap

people will not farm for 3 days to buy masks and stuff like that

and the medals drop are too low for a fun high rate

this server can be a fun one, we're here to help Very Happy

I suggest that pandak puts some fun stuff in gm shop, like pets, and masks and stuff like that for cheap adena

This is a HIGH rate server your right, but think about this, lets say that a lot of people start playing this server, and they dont even have to farm that much to get good items etc.. then everyone will have good items, and the server will turn into chaos, everyone will be OP but no one would be better then someone else, basically you would kill someone with luck, so there has to be SOME competition. For example, lets say i have been playing this server for 2 years (just an example) and i have really good items, but then a new player joins and the same day he/she gets the same items i do, then that's not fair, because i played 2 years and have these good items, but the new player JUST joined and got those items i have, so theirs no balance, (i wouldn't have an advantage over the new player) I suggest players should work for there items, but not so much that you would have to farm for like 2 months to get decent items. Just saying Smile
Back to top Go down
dqipb

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:18 pm

1 word 5 letters....agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server need's some upgrades...   Server need's some upgrades... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server need's some upgrades...
Page 1 of 1