L2 Diversify Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 Diversify Server

L2 Diversify Server Website Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Will Be Re-Opening- We were down for Major Updates- New Machine- New Server Pack- Todays Date is: March 10, 2010- Welcome to our Server

High Rate Server

Go down 
+5
Drukie
stavrakas
Next
Damina1
=Pandak=
9 posters
AuthorMessage
=Pandak=
Admin
=Pandak=

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: High Rate Server   High Rate Server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:27 pm

We Need Applications for 1 Player Support GM

Duties Included per Player Support GM:

*Supporting player(answer their questions etc)
*Find and report bugs to Admin/Head GM
*Advertising our server
*Bring new players
*Holding events(If he asked to)
*Forum Moderator

Requirements:
-You must be able to speak good if not perfect English
-You must be able to log in to your GM Char everyday for at least 2 hours

I WANT TO MAKE CLEAR THAT IN CASE TO JOIN OUR STAFF TEAM YOU HAVE FIRST TO JOIN OUR SERVER AS A NORMAL PLAYER AND BE ACTIVE FOR ABOUT 1 MONTH IN GAME AND IN OUR FORUMS SO YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT US AND OUR COMMUNITY.

General Questions:

Name:

Date of Birth:

In Game Characters:

Why are you interested to be a GM here?:

Why should we pick you over the others?:

Where do you live?:

What is your time zone?:

How many hours can you spend for our server per week?

How many years of L2 experience do you have?

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game?

Do you have any past experience of being a GM?

a.)If you have any, would you be able to prove it?

Past servers you have played on:

Please tell us a little bit about yourself:

Past MMO experience?

What can you bring to the L2Diversify team?

Email address we can contact you on?

Anything else you would like us to know about you?

Please answer in these questions and add a reply here.

ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CHECKED BY OUR CURRENT STAFF- Do Not Double Post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2diversify.us
Damina1

Damina1

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   High Rate Server I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:21 am

Name:Pavlos

Date of Birth:14/9/1987

In Game Characters:DaminaIamGreenGR

Why are you interested to be a GM here?:Coz I see A feature To This Server And I want To Help

Why should we pick you over the others?:Coz I have more experiene than the Others...I was 2 time Admin

Where do you live?:Greece

What is your time zone?:Gmt+2

How many hours can you spend for our server per week?10-17

How many years of L2 experience do you have?5 years

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game?at the scale of 9

Do you have any past experience of being a GM?Yes I was 2 time Administrator (L2Infogate) (L2Core)

a.)If you have any, would you be able to prove it?Yes

Past servers you have played on:too many to say

Please tell us a little bit about yourself:I am a Very talking person,,I have A lot Of humor,,And I like Helping People

Past MMO experience?yes

What can you bring to the L2Diversify team?I can Bring Players And Many Many Votes

Email address we can contact you on?stoumpos@hotmail.com

Anything else you would like us to know about you?no tnx.
Back to top Go down
Next

Next

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: hi, its me ---> Next   High Rate Server I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:15 am

Hi Pandak and Cancer, im here again to tell you a little bit about my self. Here is my "Gm Application"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Andreas

Date of Birth:0807-92

In Game Characters:Next

Why are you interested to be a GM here?:i really like your server, and it have a big feature. but the feature does not just came from nothing, so im here to let it come. Razz

Why should we pick you over the others?: because i have worked alot with Software/Hardware, programs, databases and more...

Where do you live?: Denmark

What is your time zone?: +1 GMT

How many hours can you spend for our server per week? 10-12 easily and when i have holiday i can spend 3-5 hours more (easily) Very Happy

How many years of L2 experience do you have? 2-3 years.. (im not really sure, buy about 2-3 years)

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 9

Do you have any past experience of being a GM? no No

a.)If you have any, would you be able to prove it? (i dont have any)

Past servers you have played on: L2Inc, L2 Vicious Rage, Tehgamers, L2 Core, L2 UK, L2 United, L2 Dreamteam, Lineage II Dreams, L2 Ownage, L2 The17Heroes, L2 Blackbird, L2 Infinity, L2 Berserk, L2 Heaven or Hell, L2 Alpha, L2 Dubai, L2 Revolt, and much more.. Suspect

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: i have been playing L2 for alot of time now, and i really think that i am available to make the game much better and much more fun with your server. Me and my friend at home is playing L2 like everyday for at least 3 hours and sometime/ most of the time we are playing the whole day.. affraid

Past MMO experience? yes,.. i dont even think you can tell me one MMO game i havent played or searched for experiences.

What can you bring to the L2Diversify team? i can bring alot of players, anything that included updates/ NPC/ Items/ Stuff to the server, and much more.

Email address we can contact you on? cool-gyberg@hotmail.com

Anything else you would like us to know about you? no? confused ....( if you need to know anything, PM me or send me a mail )
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2diversify.us
stavrakas

stavrakas

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rate Server   High Rate Server I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:18 am

Name:Stavros

Date of Birth:1/3/1992

In Game Characters:WatchOut

Why are you interested to be a GM here?:Coz I see A feature To This Server And i really want to help everyone

Why should we pick you over the others?:Coz I spend much Time from the others and i have much Experience

How many hours can you spend for our server per week?10-15

How many years of L2 experience do you have?Until the game Start

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game?9-10

Do you have any past experience of being a GM?I was Forum GM and Event GM on L2Shadows(Greek Server)

Past servers you have played on:hmm... a lot Very Happy

Please tell us a little bit about yourself:I want to help everyone in a game and i want to learn more and more about it

Past MMO experience?WoW,Destiny Online,Lineage I,MU

What can you bring to the L2Diversify team?I can bring more people and make them stay here Wink

Email address we can contact you on?stavrakas2007@hotmail.com

Anything else you would like us to know about you?Im Electrician In real life Razz .

Last edited by stavrakas on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drukie

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rate Server   High Rate Server I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:20 am

General Questions:

Name: Peter

Date of Birth: 13/03/90

In Game Characters: Drukie

Why are you interested to be a GM here?: This server has potential to become a really good server and i wanna help.

Why should we pick you over the others?: Your choice can't say anything else.

Where do you live?: Portugal

What is your time zone?: GMT +0

How many hours can you spend for our server per week? 6-8 per day. 9-12 on weekends.

How many years of L2 experience do you have? 4

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 7

Do you have any past experience of being a GM? Had my own server and was a Event GM in two other servers(L2 Worlk and L2 Divinity).

a.)If you have any, would you be able to prove it? As i said before, both servers are down but i can try get in touch with the owners.

Past servers you have played on: L2 Revenge(C4), L2 Pride(C4/C5/C6/Gracia), L2 Destruction (C6)

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a guy you can have fun with but while on the job, i'm serious. Oh, i like to play some pranks at players Very Happy

Past MMO experience? WoW, Guild Wars, Cabal, Fiesta, Ragnarok, Aion.

What can you bring to the L2Diversify team? The help you seek and need.

Email address we can contact you on? bronze_129@hotmail.com. You can also pm on forums and re-arrange a time so we can speak.

Anything else you would like us to know about you? Well i would really like being a GM here cause i think i'll do the job well.
Back to top Go down
VersusXIII

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rate Server   High Rate Server I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 am

Name: Daniel

Date of Birth: 20-12-1993

In Game Characters: VersusXIII

Why are you interested in an L2Diversify GMing position?: Because I want to help l2 diversify to become a dedicated hit. Additionally I know how to handle events and I know many kind of events. So there's a way for me to help you. I am really good at it, and the sure thing is that my events will attract a lot of people.

Why should we pick you over the others?: I am experienced and aknowledged of what a GM has to do. I am not a naabcake like the other guys who claim that they play lineage 2 6 years and over. Either I abuse my powers like some others do. I am just good at the work my administrators give me.

Name 3 of your best qualities: Experienced, Aknowledged of 5 languages(going for the 6th one), and I am handling a lot of cool events

Name 3 of your biggest faults: Once upon a time, I let my server to shut down because I wasn't that experienced because it was before 3 years, an another time I lost my job on l2 race supremacy and I flamed the owner on public because he fired the whole staff for no reason. That was before 1 year. That were my biggest mistakes and I've learned from them a lot of things.

Where do you live?: I was born in Ukraine but I am currently living in Greece due to some family issued problems I have.

What is your time zone?: +2 GMT

How many hours can you commit to L2Diversify a week? I can commit to L2Diversify at least 3 hours per day. On weekends I can commit 5 or more.

How many years of L2 experience do you have? I am playing Lineage2 since the end of c2, at the beginning of c3. That means I started Lineage2 before 5 years.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? For about nine or nine point five. Ten is for the game masters of NCSoft who administrate the official Lineage 2 servers.

Do you have any past experience of being a GM? Several servers hired me. Most of them accepted my resignment because the circumstances which the server was built on, were rediculous. So I left from some of them. However I got fired from some other servers(I think that happened 3 times, not most than that.) 2 of them were due to shut down and they had to fire the whole staff, and the 3rd one is l2 race supremacy.

a.)If you have any, would you be able to prove it? Of course I can. I can show you screenshots, can give you the msn contacts of the administrators.

b.)If you have GM'd before, what events have you held? Russian Roulette, Saimon Says, Party vs Party, Clan vs Clan, All vs All, Grand Hero Championship, Hide 'n' Seek, 2v2, 1v1, Kill The GM, Kill the RB.

Past servers you have played on: L2RaceSupremacy, L2Light, L2Rebirth, L2Ownage, L2Scion, L2Dubai, L2ex and much more.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I am patient, mature, experienced on many things, I can handle difficult situations, I am smart and I speak, for now, 5 languages. So that helps the communication for me via the players.

Past MMO experience? Played a bit Aion, dOTA ALL stars, wow.

What can you bring to the L2Diversify team? New ideas, fresh way of working on the server, happiness, events and more people.

Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player? I will delete at the same time my character in game.

Are you willing to hold events atleast every other day? I am.

Email address we can contact you on? chronic-lord@hotmail.com

Anything else you would like us to know about you? Hire me and you won't regret it! Trust me
Back to top Go down
cieszymir

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: .   High Rate Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 am

General Questions:

Name: Damian

Date of Birth: 02.09.1993

In Game Characters: Dobiegniew

Why are you interested to be a GM here?: Hmm.. That’s good question. Just I think this server is good and I want to help

Why should we pick you over the others?: Because I think you will need some1 who is like me (love helps people, can be forum moderator and will bring to server many peoples )

Where do you live?: Poland

What is your time zone?: GMT+1

How many hours can you spend for our server per week? 15-25h

How many years of L2 experience do you have? Since c4 ( 1st day)

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 9,5 ( I don’t know l2 java)

Do you have any past experience of being a GM? Sure

a.)If you have any, would you be able to prove it? Already I have GM char at another server, now my friend is GM at this server because I cant loggin

Past servers you have played on: My 1st server was L2 phoenix-2years , 2nd L2 Ownage- 1,5 year , next I have played at l2 Core for 1 year and many other servers

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I love helping people , If some1 will need me I will help him . I like making funny events and playing Lineage2

Past MMO experience? I am playing other games online ( Battlefield , CoD , WOW , and other)

What can you bring to the L2Diversify team? I can bring a good player who all time is ready to help .

Email address we can contact you on? Damarudi11@tenbit.pl

Anything else you would like us to know about you?
I thing just that’s all what you need about me, but if you want something else just write to me

Last edited by cieszymir on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
fuck

fuck

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rate Server   High Rate Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Name:Giorgos

Date of Birth:9/8/1990

In Game Characters:BlackKnights

Why are you interested to be a GM here?:i like this server for the style:)

Why should we pick you over the others?:i have expiriens from other servers

How many hours can you spend for our server per week?22-23

How many years of L2 experience do you have?3.5 years

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game?at the scale of 10

Do you have any past experience of being a GM?Yes I was 2 time Administrator l2 Revolt and l2 Shadows

Past servers you have played on:too many to say

Please tell us a little bit about yourself:I am a Very talking person,,I like to talk with ppls

Past MMO experience?yes

What can you bring to the L2Diversify team?I can Bring much friends in the server

Email address we can contact you on?Lawgiok9@hotmail.com

Anything else you would like us to know about you?no tnx.
Back to top Go down
mDa

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rate Server   High Rate Server I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Name:Thodoris
Date of Birth: 28/7/1987
In Game Characters: mDa
Why are you interested to be a GM here?: to help server's community and forum's too
Why should we pick you over the others?: hm..i dont know about the other but i have player's acess from L2C2 cronicle
What is your time zone?: GMT+2
How many hours can you spend for our server per week?: I can spend 7/8 h per day... i am not able in this time to see how much hours are in 1 week..
How many years of L2 experience do you have?: 8maybe 9
On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game?: i think that with my exp and skills i could rate my self with 9/10
Do you have any past experience of being a GM?: yeap (ex-Owner L2Crysis)HGM L2Info-gate(c4-c6)L2Phoenix(not a good server but developer)L2Eurogold(GM)L2g-OldSchool(Owner) and many other which i dont remember them
Past servers you have played on:the only one good server where i playied just a ''normal char'' was Official (when it was hellbound)
hm.. and others Like the game(c3) mostly RPG servers.. at high rate server probably i would be a gm or something like that
Please tell us a little bit about yourself:hm.. i am thoughfull,carefull about other's problems and polite
Past MMO experience?:yeap
What can you bring to the L2Diversify team?: i can insert this server in the top cyber caffe in greece(InSpot).that means the server's community will be bigger.Also about the votes.. 1 IP can vote 1time per 12h..but if you change your IP(rr your modem) server's votes will be increased too..
Email address we can contact you on?:
dnpawkala@dr.com <E-Mail
dnpawkala@papaki.net <Messenger Only
Anything else you would like us to know about you?:
So, you said about 1month active on server/forum..
The situation with me is this.
I am not active in game .. i have 1 lvl char.. cauz i dont wanna exp or pvp etc.
I just wanna help you out... but about forums i would like to be a modator in da soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High Rate Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rate Server   High Rate Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Rate Server
Page 1 of 1