L2 Diversify Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 Diversify Server

L2 Diversify Server Website Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Will Be Re-Opening- We were down for Major Updates- New Machine- New Server Pack- Todays Date is: March 10, 2010- Welcome to our Server

Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stavrakas

stavrakas

Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak- Empty
PostSubject: Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak-   Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:54 am

Any Results?What finally happen with the Staff Recruiting????..........I be patient but.....................LOL Question Question Question Question

Always Friendlily,

WatchOut.
Back to top Go down
Cancer
GM- Fourm Moderator
GM- Fourm Moderator
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak-   Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey!Listen up.
All applications are carefully checked by GMs.Our 2 new GMs(Justice and OldTruth) had applied for.
For reasons that if you are old and experienced enough can understand,they have different nick name than they had as normal players.We are looking for 2 more GMs.It takes a little time.If you are staying here only to be a GM,hmm. for me its waste of time.

Regards,
Cancer
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2diversify.us
stavrakas

stavrakas

PostSubject: Re: Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak-   Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Cancer wrote:
Hey!Listen up.
All applications are carefully checked by GMs.Our 2 new GMs(Justice and OldTruth) had applied for.
For reasons that if you are old and experienced enough can understand,they have different nick name than they had as normal players.We are looking for 2 more GMs.It takes a little time.If you are staying here only to be a GM,hmm. for me its waste of time.

Regards,
Cancer
Its a lil bit difficult to be online with 0 ppl on and btw server is down 2 days now....I ll keep see the forum and what happens here but i cant log in game coz its too boring everybody is offline and its not so funny......hmm Experiece....I play until the Lineage Start .......I know the game really well .......for me nothing its waste of time I ll keep w8ing for u GM's but when we can know the new GM's??...... hope u select the best one.........

Always Friendily, <<<WatchOut>>>
Back to top Go down
VersusXIII

PostSubject: Re: Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak-   Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Rofl you naabcake. Why are you always "doting"? Listen up kiddo-bear. You say you've got experience? Being what? Corrupted? I bet you 1000 euros that if L2Diversify will hire you, you will corrupt for any buddy of yours, or even for yourself. That's how most of you kiddo-bears do. Now plix plax, leave as you already said.
Back to top Go down
stavrakas

stavrakas

PostSubject: Re: Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak-   Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:46 am

VersusXIII wrote:
Rofl you naabcake. Why are you always "doting"? Listen up kiddo-bear. You say you've got experience? Being what? Corrupted? I bet you 1000 euros that if L2Diversify will hire you, you will corrupt for any buddy of yours, or even for yourself. That's how most of you kiddo-bears do. Now plix plax, leave as you already said.
wahahahahaahaaha u pvp me one time and i beat u with full hp and if u think im nabcake log on L2RaGEZONE and let me show u my 1.5 year hero lets see who is nabcake....btw u dont even know me :/ i see u ingame about 2 times and u be angry coz i kick ur lil ass sissy girl

Always Friendily,<<<WatchOut>>>
Back to top Go down
=OldTruth=
GM- Fourm Moderator
GM- Fourm Moderator
=OldTruth=

PostSubject: re   Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 am

1st Of all Guys I agree With HGM Cancer....Me And Justice Have Been Before Gms We Have Gm experience And we are Old to enough to be GM and Help you Guys Ingame...
2nd Dont Spam In forums (It's Not Allowed)

3d We still Have 2 blank positions So Make An Application And Just W8....Being A GM Is not as easy As you think Guys!!!
Good Luck To all Of You

Regards,
=GM=OldTruth
Back to top Go down
lawgio

PostSubject: Re: Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak-   Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:18 am

I agree with =GM=OldTruth but the the guys who want to be GM's are not enough so i think =Pandak= and =Cancer= dont care about it atm....and thats the truth...we need GM's fast as possible and the server OPEN!!! with no lags bugs

Wish one day server fixed and everything be ok again.... tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak-   Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results for Mid Rate & High Rate srvr??:To -Pandak-
Page 1 of 1